/ D E S T I N A T I O N S
- Specialized tour guides based in Paris and Brittany
- Shore excursions available
The large northwestern corner of France, beautiful Brittany is graced with an almost endless coastline and retains its strong traditions. If your clients are interested in an in-depth exploration of Brittany, they would need at least a week to 10 days. We recommend three nights in each of the areas below:
- The most visited area is the stunning Emerald Coast with its historic and charming towns and villages—Cancale, St. Malo, Dinard, Dinand, St. Cast, Cape Frehel, Erquy, St. Brieux.
- Not too far is another superb area: the Pink Granite Coast. Travelers to this area shouldn’t miss Paimpol, Treguier, Perros Guirec, Tregastel and the incredible town of Treburden. The island of Brehat, just off the coast, makes a lovely day trip.
- The last, and the least known, area is southwest of the Pink Granite area. A few cruise ships stop there now either in Concarneau or Lorient. The largest town in the region is ancient and charming Quimper, famous for its half-timbered architecture and distinct pottery, made here since the late 17th century. Highlights here include the Pont Aven, Auray, the Quiberon Peninsula and the famous Carnac site with its more than 300 prehistoric standing stones.